| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yarmouth, Ns in November is cool at 4.8 °C (40.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.3 °C (34.3 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in November is far from dry. Some 134.8mm (5.3in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 9:08 long and the longest day is 10:09 long with an average length of 9:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Yarmouth, Ns November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Yarmouth, Ns, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Yarmouth, Ns:
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) N
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) N
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 336.7 kms (209.2 miles) WNW
- Orono, Me, Usa - 265.3 kms (164.8 miles) WNW
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 140.8 kms (87.5 miles) NNW
- Lewiston, Me, Usa - 313.8 kms (195 miles) W
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 340.2 kms (211.4 miles) W
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) NNE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) NNE
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 166.2 kms (103.2 miles) N
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NE
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) ENE
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) ENE
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 224.7 kms (139.6 miles) ENE
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) SE